Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Article Writer 4 Hire

That is the name of my newest website, a free one from Google.www.articlewriter4hire.googlepages.com will take you to my site where I basically state my experience and my willingness to write quality, informative articles for a fair price.

I published my first article on Associated Content today. Unfortunately, because I'm Canadian I'm not eligible to get paid up front, only by the click. I find that highly unfair. But I'm willing to give it a shot. Helium is much easier to get content onto but it seems harder to make money there. They have a contest section which I just discovered today where there is some earning potential. One thing I really do like about Helium though is that they list the things they need writers for. That makes it a little simpler.

I have yet to discover if this Google adsense thing is for real. I mean, how many people really click those ads? I never do. But I suppose someone must for the damn things to be all over the internet.

No comments: