Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I've spent so much time online lately writing and browsing for more writing jobs that I haven't taken the time to appreciate the things I have. Like my 2007 Dodge Charger SXT. And no I am not getting paid to write this.

Some of us are old enough to remember when the Charger was a young, rebellious muscle car. Not me. I'm new to the Charger family, only been part of it for a year. Like many the Duke of Hazzard were barely on rerun status when I was a kid and those types of cars had long since given way to the smaller, more economical cars of today.

But let me say, I was no stranger to the classic cars and what they stood for in their time. All it took was a movie like Grease to make you appreciate the cool factor of your ride and other rides. Now at an age of adulthood I am the proud owner of my own Dodge Charger. True, it has grown up with those who knew it originally but don't let the new look fool you. It's still a beast inside.

The new image of the Charger is definitely one of those "you hate it or you love it" looks. I love it. Not only is it powerful, even the most basic model has something on cars in its competitive class, but it's great to look at. Available in a variety of models and colours, there is a Charger for everyone, literally. Engine is available in 2.7L, 3.5L and 5.7L Hemi. Go back in time to Sublime green or jump ahead to something new in bold red or midnight blue. Of course, it's rumoured that the fastest colour is black but there's only one way to find out.

So why not stop into your local Dodge dealer and take one for a test drive? I commend you if you can walk away without making a deal.

No comments: