Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Maybe it's just me but I am finding that when you search the term "blogging" or "getting paid for your blog" the results are rather disappointing. There are tons of people blogging about getting paid to blog but they never really say how. I find this interesting because I'm wondering how the hell they're getting paid then. Are there any real blogging jobs? Or maybe there just isn't enough room in the blogosphere for anymore full time writers to grab some extra side jobs.

During my search I did find a number of what looked to be legit blogging sites. For the most part their requirements were simple: at least 3 months of blogging before signing up. Here's a list for anyone interested in giving it a shot.www.payperpost.comwww.blogitive.comwww.smorty.comwww.payu2blog.comI plan to go back and check them out when my time is up. Unfortunately, I've had this blog for a while but never was sure what to do with it until now.

There is definite plus to being your own boss, whatever it is you do. But it's tough too. It's been a while since I've had some steady article work (took time off to devote to my fiction) and now getting back into the swing of things is not all that simple. But I was swamped during the summer before my break. It shouldn't be so hard to find that in between.

No comments: