Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Paid Surveys

Paid surveys are popping up all over the internet. Any work at home searches you do will result in many of them. But are they worth trying?

Many of these sites promise cash payments and even go so far as to make claims of the ability to make up to $100 a day. Not true. In my online travels I have yet to see this be reality. I tried signing up for a few of these sites and to date I have made next to nothing. Of course I also didn't invest the amount of required time into it. To make a few cents off each one you must register at each separate survey site and then wait for them to email you a survey.

If you want to give it a try for a few extra bucks, it's worth a shot. But if you think it's a good way to make a regular income, don't hold your breath. A lot of the survey sites don't even offer cash rewards but points instead that you save up and redeem later for merchandise. I find those sites to be more of a waste of time than anything else.

No comments: